- Hotel Live Aqua Ciudad de México
- Hotel Fiesta Americana Santa Fe
For more information, special rates and reservations, please contact:
+52 (55) 5230 9775 / email@example.com
5Taxi service and other forms of transportation
It’s important to have into account that the city has important touristic areas such as:
- Paseo de la Reforma
Within these sectors, the distances can be walked, and additionally the city has bike rental establishments.
For the participants that desire to take an alternative form of transportation, the city has city sightseeing tours on the “Turibus”.
We recommend that you ask for advice in the respective hotel of the summit for more information about different touristic places available that you can enjoy in the city.
The exchange rate for the US dollar is $16.30 (sixteen pesos and thirty cents) for each us dollar approximately.
We recommend visiting the following places:
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- Basilica of Guadalupe
- National Museum of Anthropology
- The Palace of Fine Arts
- The Frida Kahlo Museum
- Soumaya Museum
- Memory and Tolerance Museum (Contemporary Art Museum)
- Chapultepec Castle
- Templo Mayor Museum
- Historic Downtown
- Plaza Garibaldi
- The Teothihuacan Archeological Site
If you have any doubt about these places, you can consult their itineraries and directions in the following link:
10Hospitals in the area/span>
- Ángeles Metropolitano Hospital…………………52 65 18 00
- Ángeles Lomas Hospital…………………52 46 50 00
- ABC Santa Fe Hospital…………………11 03 16 00
- ABC Hospital……………52 30 80 00
Updated on 2015-10-14T12:19:34+00:00, by .